IADA Endorsed Services and Vendors
Digital Compliance Enforcement Plan
Dealer Safeguard Solutions, Inc.
Stop Hoping... Start Knowing
- Eliminate Paperwork Liability from your Showroom.
- Eliminate Dead Deal Jackets.
- Reduce Deal Transaction Time.
- Increase Sales Process Efficiencies.
- Improve CSI.
- Appeal to Millennials.
- Reduce Contracts in Transit.
- Proven Ability to Maintain a Compliant Environment.
- Protect Your Dealership, Your Brand, and Your Customer.
Compliance is complicated, confusing… it’s here to stay. Training doesn’t stick where it matters most… the sales floor. Audits and reviews are historical snapshots… too late to fix, we can help!
Dealer Safeguard Solutions, Inc.
Contact: Matt Hanaman-Regional Sales Manager
Computerized Vehicle Registration (CVR) is a General Partnership between CDK Global and the Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Formed in 1992, CVR is the leading provider of Electronic Vehicle Registration and Titling programs in partnership with Motor Vehicle Agencies across the US. CVR currently has value added programs operational in 23 states and over 16,000 clients. CVR pioneered dramatic improvements in the speed, accuracy, efficiency, and security of the Vehicle Registration and Title process while extending this capability to the point of purchase. CVR processes over 15 million vehicle transactions and over 4 million secure DMV inquiries annually. CVR is dedicated to partnering with Motor Vehicle Agencies and key Dealer Associations to deliver process improvement, financial and operational benefits that translate to alternative delivery services and high value options offered to the driving public.
INTEGRATED ATC makes complex nationwide auto titling & registration simple with our advanced tax, title & license technology, and services.
There are more than 19 million-plus different combinations of DMV rules, state and local laws and taxes, requirements, and forms, all of which are driven by vehicle, location, and type of transaction. Our platform allows you easily process out-of-state vehicle transactions by providing complete and accurate tax, title, and license information to speed up and simplify your DMV paperwork.
- Instant quotes for out-of-state tax, title, and registration costs
- On-demand access to document checklists for every DMV in the country
- Five day (or less) transaction turnaround time
Automotive Titling Company, LLC
7000 S. Yosemite St, Suite #200
Centennial, CO 80112
LowerElectric® specializes in helping business clients in deregulated states across the country manage their energy costs. A bidding process that shops many highly rated energy providers ensures our clients get the best prices and best suppliers available.
Since 2001, LowerElectric® has helped thousands of client accounts save money on their energy costs across deregulated states, including but not limited to Illinois, Ohio, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Texas. Most of our clients are long-term or repeat clients, and we have excellent references available upon request.
We offer comprehensive services that save you time and money while managing your energy costs, including full-time/in-house customer support, energy benchmarking, demand response, energy reduction/procurement, budgeting, and energy efficiency.
Lower Electric is a founding member of ILEPA, now known as TEPA, which is a national trade organization that sets ethical standards for the energy industry. We take pride in our reputation for honesty and integrity. Our goal is to create and foster relationships with our clients to help them save money on their energy costs now and in the future.
Contact: William Schloss - (847)-272-0700 x 229, email@example.com
Environmental Health & Safety Compliance
One company. One solution. Complete compliance.
ComplyNet, the automotive industry leader in end-to-end compliance and risk mitigation solutions, is endorsed by IADA for:
- Privacy and Safeguards
- Cloud-Based Compliance Management System
- Written Risk Assessments
- Information Security Program (ISP)
- Incident Response Plan (IRP)
- Vendor Assessments and Agreements
- Information Security Awareness Training
- Phishing Penetration Testing
- Access Control Guidance
- Technical Guidance
- Quarterly Meetings
- Annual Written Report
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Cloud-Based Compliance Management System
- Risk Assessments
- Online Trainings and Certifications
- ClickSDS Safety Data Sheet Portal
- eTask Issue Remediation Tracker
- OSHA Record Generator
- Facility Inspections
- Quarterly Meetings
Allow ComplyNet to guide your dealership to compliance in an environment that is both collaborative and connected with ComplyNet’s Guided Compliance Assistant (GCA) program.
To learn more, schedule a meeting or contact ComplyNet at:
Forms for Dealerships
CDK EasySource Forms
Selling a car is hard enough without the paperwork getting in the way. IADA & CDK EasySource are pleased to offer DealerCAP, a document system that is efficient, cost-effective, and customer focused to assist you with compliance efforts. While no forms system is a substitute for sound legal advice, DealerCAP forms can help with dealership efforts to prevent some paperwork errors commonly found in a motor vehicle transaction such as:
- Incorrectly drafted documents
- Conflicting or missing documents
- Missing, incomplete or conflicting disclosures
- Using forms that haven't been updated with the current legal code
Once you have an efficient document system in place, you can devote more time to increasing customer satisfaction and creating additional profit opportunities within your dealership. DealerCAP helps prevent problems and misunderstandings with customers from occurring and assists in ensuring that they are satisfied with the entire transaction. In addition, DealerCAP can help your dealership maximize your profit opportunities on each individual transaction. Click here to place an order on the IADA web site. No credit card needed, simply place your order and a CDK EasySource representative will call you concerning your order.
Toll Free: 1-800-237-2372 option 4
Income Development Company
Ethos Group partners with retail automotive dealers to promote an ethical, customer-focused approach to the sale, financing, and servicing of automobiles. Our services include consulting, recruiting, training, compliance, technology, product administration, and dealer participation programs. Our technology platform improves efficiency, compliance, profitability, and consumer delivery experience. Our proven approach delivers profit increases while reducing the risk and cost of doing business. For more information, contact Lance Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org or ph# 402-960-0538
An industry leader in providing disability benefits to dealers across the state and across the country. Pride in their products and quality service exemplifies their personal commitment to you as a dealer. From long/short term disability plans to Section 125 administration, American Fidelity offers a wide selection of benefits to your employees.
AMERICAN FIDELITY ASSURANCE
2000 N. Classen Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Insurance - Property-Work Comp-Financial Protection
IADA is proud to announce Federated Insurance as the recommended service provider of property & liability insurance, worker’s compensation, and financial protection services to all IADA members.As the association-preferred insurance carrier, Federated Insurance can help you take the smartest, most cost effective approach to protecting your dealership. Federated’s field staff are specialists in the auto industry and they are committed to excellence when it comes to serving your needs. Contact Matthew Specht ph# 309-826-8484 or email email@example.com for more details or visit www.federatedinsurance.com.
First Line of Defense Against Theft
ChaseLight® by Trydon
Immediate detection of intruders is vital to protect your dealership from theft and vandalism. ChaseLight by Trydon empowers your outdoor lighting to become an after-hours motion sensing network capable of detecting and deterring unwanted trespassers from entering your site. Monitoring the area beneath each light pole, any undesired movement afterhours triggers an audible alarm with flashing light discouraging criminals from remaining on your lot. Catalytic converters and costly alloy wheels are the preferred targets of thieves due to their relative ease of removal, and police report that such unwanted trespass activity typically happens between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00 a.m.
Trydon’s ChaseLight technology understands the difference between the behavior of criminals and the interests of window shoppers, welcoming them to enjoy an after-hours walk-through of your vehicle inventory. This innovative and unparalleled level of inventory protection saves dealers significant repair and replacement costs. In addition, ChaseLight can reduce insurance premiums and self-insurance exposure while drastically lowering energy consumption by as much as 90%. With energy costs continuing to increase, and with theft activity on the rise, ChaseLight by Trydon provides an innovative and effective first line of defense that pays for itself.
ChaseLight systems are being installed in dealerships across the Midwest near Trydon’s headquarters in St. Louis. Why not have your lighting system work harder for you? With ChaseLight, it’s easier to proactively chase away risk rather than watch surveillance video the next morning. Secure your lot today!
Due to the large number of IADA members and the high volume of daily shipping required for IADA programs like CVR and the IADA Business Forms, IADA has negotiated an extremely competitive FedEx Shipping program unique for Illinois clients only. You know you can count on FedEx to deliver expertise, great service and great value for all your shipping needs, virtually anytime, anywhere. And with IADA, there are no enrollment fees or shipping quotas so you can start saving quickly with this FedEx program! For more information contact the IADA office, 1-800-252-8944.
IADA is partnered with DealerPay to offer customized dealer programs with
un-matched pricing and top notch service and support for the following solutions:
- Credit Card Processing
- Mobile Payments/eCommerce
- Loyalty Solutions/Gift Cards
- Check/ACH Processing
- POS Software/Hardware
- Security (PCI Compliance)
- Account Management & More!
Gain peace of mind and call a trusted name with 15 years of automotive payment acceptance experience. Find out how you can save money, increase technology, enhance security and get amazing support and service. Contact Julie Douglas for a NO-OBLIGATION cost/service analysis, 314-578-3142, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dealer-pay.com. Click here for more detailed information.
- Retirement Programs - NADA’s affinity relationship with Empower Retirement offers our members a competitive retirement program specifically designed for Dealers and their employees. Dealer members have access to high-quality retirement plans with competitive fees and a wide array of investment tools. Empower Retirement, the second-largest retirement services provider in the US, brings knowledge, specialized service, and a high-tech user experience through their interactive website.
- NADA Retirement from Empower - is committed to providing exceptional value through a combination of administrative expertise, multiple support channels, retirement-driven calculators and readiness tools, and a winning team of service professionals devoted to helping clients achieve financial success.
- Contact Empower: Todd Adrian stands ready to help you build a plan designed to meet and exceed your retirement plan goals. Todd can be reached at Todd.Adrian@empower-retirement.com or by calling him directly at (970)-581-8633.
Identifix: Service all Makes and Models with Confidence
Direct-Hit gives your service center the ability to fix late model and off-brand vehicles with as much speed and accuracy as the new vehicles you sell on the lot. Don’t settle for servicing just the vehicles you sell, empower your Fixed Ops with Direct-Hit’s combination confirmed fixes and OEM repair information to provide service for any vehicle on the road.
- Over 3,500,000 real fixes provided by real technicians to get you to the right repair fast.
- An Industry leading source for OE Repair Manuals to complete every repair with confidence.
- Full labor and parts information from the OEMs, MOTOR, and Chilton covering 50+ years of vehicle makes/models.
- Factory direct maintenance schedules to help your team set additional appointments and sell more services on the spot.
IADA can be your agent in Springfield to handle your Manual Fast Title Service. IADA can be your agent to deal with the Secretary of State and the Department of Revenue. The IADA service will:
- Provide fast, daily title service
- Ship license plates and ID cards back within 1 day
- Provide daily processing of ST556 tax forms
- Expedite applications with odometer problems
- Expedite applications that are held in "Quality/Error Control”
IADA FAS-TITLE SERVICE
300 W. Edwards St. Suite 400
Springfield, IL 62704
Warranty Reimbursement Services
BELLAVIA BLATT, P.C.
Bellavia Blatt, P.C. is widely recognized as the pioneer and expert in retail warranty reimbursement submissions and has represented thousands of dealers in obtaining retail rates for warranty parts and labor.
Bellavia Blatt consists of a team of dedicated legal staff and dealership fixed operations specialists who solely focus on these matters. We also provide all clients, at no additional cost, various fixed operations consulting services as it relates to retail warranty pricing issues. Our solution is turnkey. Bellavia Blatt's staff does all of the work behind the scenes, so your manufacturer will not know that you retained us.
Contact Managing Attorney, Keith Gitman at (516) 873-3000 or via email email@example.com.